Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

[BC Canada] Spike 50 Gal Custom Tri-Clamp Kettles

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
efgee

PostLink    Posted: Sat May 29, 2021 9:10 pm    Post subject: [BC Canada] Spike 50 Gal Custom Tri-Clamp Kettles Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hello all,

I have like-new, still in boxes, Spike Brewing 50 Gallon kettles (BK, MT, HLT) with tri-clamp fittings. I am moving to a smaller place and will have to put my brew gear into storage until I get resettled more permanently. Before I put in storage, I thought I'd offer the gear for sale to a fellow brewer in the my area (Okanagan BC) who is upscaling to 1bbl nano 50 gallon brewery.

If you buy these, you won't have to wait for Spike to manufacture, and you won't have to pay shipping and GST/PST, which is about CAD$600. I've attached the custom order showing location and size of ports. I put dual 2" tri-clamps on the BK and HLT to make it easier to get the heating elements in and out. The rest are standard 1.5" TC. The HLT has 7 TC, the BK has 6 TC, and the MT has 3 TC. Current price for these custom made from Spike Brewing is US$2,660, or about CAD$3,300, with tax and shipping approx. CAD$3,900. I would sell for CAD$3,300.

I also have a like-new, unused, 1bbl 50 gallon conical fermenter from Glacier Tanks in Portland OR, (total volume with headspace is 240 litres). I would only sell with the Spike kettles. Two of these were made. I own one and my son in Portland owns the other. I bought it a few years ago, stored at my son's house, and eventually drove it back from Portland in my minivan. Glacier no longer makes small tanks. This is built to pro level specs. It is a thick single wall fermenter. Would double as a brite tank since it holds pressure like a commercial tank. It comes with optional sight glass, wheels, and TC fittings. Would like to recover my cost if I sell, CAD$2,400.

Lastly, I would also consider selling my turnkey Blichmann 20 gallon Kal inspired electric brewery. Brewery pics are on my profile page. I would also consider just selling the Blichmann kettles, since I still intend to eventually upscale to 1bbl.

PM me if you would like to discuss and come see the gear. I am in Lake Country, BC.

Thank you for your interest,

Frank

Brew Gear.JPG
 Description:
Brew Gear - 20 Gal and 50 Gal
 Filesize:  188.97 KB
 Viewed:  3859 Time(s)

Brew Gear.JPG

Spike boxed.JPG
 Description:
Spike 50 Gal Custom TC Kettles
 Filesize:  167.58 KB

Spike boxed.JPG

Spike HLT.JPG
 Description:
Spike 50 Gal Hot Liquor Tank w HERMS coil
 Filesize:  165.22 KB

Spike HLT.JPG

Spike MT.JPG
 Description:
Spike 50 Gal Mash Tun w False Bottom
 Filesize:  166.9 KB

Spike MT.JPG

Spike BK.JPG
 Description:
Spike 50 Gal Brew Kettle
 Filesize:  143.73 KB

Spike BK.JPG

Spike 50 gal Custom Kettles.png
 Description:
Spike 50 Gal Custom TC Kettles
 Filesize:  68.19 KB

Spike 50 gal Custom Kettles.png

Glacier conical fermenter.pdf
 Description:
Glacier Tanks Conical Fermenter

Download
 Filename:  Glacier conical fermenter.pdf
 Filesize:  125.91 KB
 Downloaded:  235 Time(s)

View user's photo album (8 photos)
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Sat May 29, 2021 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with the sale!

Anyone looking for Tri-Clamp heating elements or temperature probes to go with these, see: https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com/collections

Cheers!

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
efgee

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updating price: Spike kettles and Glacier Tank conical fermenter together for $5000. Open to reasonable offers on this and my other gear (20 gal brewery and six faucet keezer). Would rather see brewing equipment making beer than sitting in storage.

Thanks

Frank
efgee

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One last price reduction before putting in storage: $4,500 for Spike kettles and Glacier Conical.
20 Gal Blichmann 30 amp electric brewery is sold.
Thanks for looking.
Frank
efgee

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the gear is SOLD.
Thank you everyone for your interest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: