Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

10 gallon, 50-amp, Kal Clone For Sale!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ak_brews

PostLink    Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:00 pm    Post subject: 10 gallon, 50-amp, Kal Clone For Sale! Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I have available my home brewing setup! We are moving and unfortunately will not be able to take the system with us. It is almost an exact clone of the Kal's system. It is an absolute dream to brew on. It has been just over two years since it was built and only has a dozen or less batches through it. The highest quality parts were used to ensure longevity, but more importantly, a lot of these pieces you can find at a local shop if they ever wore out.

The hot side is controlled by a pre-assembled 50-amp control panel and consists of three 20-gallon Blichmann G2 kettles, Blichmann false bottom, two 5500 watt heating elements, two center outlet stainless steel March pumps, counterflow chiller and all the hoses you will need to move wort thru the system and into your fermenters. You will need a 50-amp outlet to power this beast but the great news is, it heats up water and wort crazy fast! The clarity of the wort that this setup achieves is incredible.

The 8' stainless steel table will also be included. I also have a brand new Blichmann Beer Gun, brand new StirStarter stir plate and flask, ATC refractometer, hydrometer, Apera pH meter, brewing salts, brewing books, Barley Crusher grain mill, grain storage containers (and whatever grain is left), and six cases of 12oz. bottles that have never come out of cases. I have those items listed separately locally so the list may change over time.

Price is $5,250. I would prefer local pickup in Sun Prairie, WI.

I have attached a link to some pictures but if you need more of something in particular please let me know and I will get them to you.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Yh7DP4FnUEExme43A

Thanks for looking!

Alex

Last edited by ak_brews on Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming you don't mind as it'll help you sell, but I re-posted some of your pics and details of this sale on our Instagram account here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI89hQ2nMPB/

Good luck with the sale!

Cheers,

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
ak_brews

PostLink    Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kal! Can't wait to build another one down the road!
ak_brews

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:

Hot side still available! The cold side and the kegerator are pending final sale/pickup in the next week. Open to reasonable offers. After the 17th I will likely need to move the system from my current home into storage while we move.
nbbauer

PostLink    Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ak,

How much are you asking for now that its only the hot side?
ak_brews

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nbbauer wrote:
ak,

How much are you asking for now that its only the hot side?

Updated listing! $5250 for the hot side.
ak_brews

PostLink    Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot side still available. Updating price as it's now in storage. $5100. Open to reasonable offers. Near Madison, WI.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: