Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Auber Instruments JSL-71A Timer Wiring

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bhizzy1

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:04 pm    Post subject: Auber Instruments JSL-71A Timer Wiring Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I just finished up my panel wiring and I wanted to share the wiring I used for the JSL-71A Easy Timer from Auber Instruments. I had some trouble as I was missing a jumper. I don't have a diagram but hopefully this write up will help someone else wire it up quickly and without issues.

Pin 1 - Connects to reset button on the same side as the connection routing to neutral bus, Jumper to Pin 10
Pin 2
Pin 3
Pin 4
Pin 5 - Connects to the reset button on the side opposite the connection routing to neutral bus.

Pin 6 -
Pin 7 - To timer on/off switch
Pin 8 - Jumper to Pin 9
Pin 9 - Jumper to Pin 8 and to pin 13 on the HLT PID
Pin 10 - Jumper to Pin 1

This pin assignment is based on the newer model with serial number no beginning with 12.

I'll try to draw up a diagram and post it at some point.

Mug
Ben58

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See this thread for the diagram. http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=299865#299865
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: