Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

50amp PID Complete brewery setup, Central MO

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IronHorsePilot

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:35 pm    Post subject: 50amp PID Complete brewery setup, Central MO Reply with quote

When you have a DR say you need to make life changes and one of them includes limiting your beer, you change your priorities in life. Therefore Im looking to sell my 50amp PID brewery setup. This is an Electric Brewing supply DIY 50AMP panel that is complete. The panel was assembled by me and I have brewed 3 batches with it. Works amazing and it should.

E-Brew Supply 50amp PID panel.
https://ebrewsupply.com/collections/complete-diy/products/50a-pid-complete-control-panel-kit

2- Stainless Chugger pumps

3- 1/2 Barrel kegs converted for the system with all stainless ball valves and quick coupling hoses.

5- big mouth bubblers. I am keeping a few of the glass ones for small projects.

The large poly conical fermenter was never used. It will require some final mods but as you can see it has the complete Stainless ball valve trub dump attached to it.

As you can see in the photos this is a complete setup. I'll be honest in saying I dont even know where to start on pricing this. I'm very reasonable but not giving it away.

I really would like to sell the panel with the pumps and kegs since this is how it is all setup and wired together. I can probably sell other pieces and parts here locally.

If you'd like to discuss this you can reach me at ironhorsepilot at me dot com. Im located in Central Missouri. Obviously, pickup would be required or we could possibly make some arrangements for a meeting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: