Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

For Sale: Partial 10 Gallon Build, All Parts Included (SOLD)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MattC

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Partial 10 Gallon Build, All Parts Included (SOLD) Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hey all. I'm trying to gauge interest in a 10 gallon build I started about 5 years ago, but never finished. When I purchased it I was living in an apartment with nowhere to use the system indoors. I expected that I would be buying a home within the next few years, but lo and behold the house I bought doesn't have anywhere for it to go. All the parts have been sitting around in a friend's basement for the past few years and I'd love to see the setup go to someone who is actually going to finish it and brew some great beer on it.

Here's a rundown of what you'd be getting. Since I don't have everything with me right now, a lot of this is from memory. If you're interested, I can provide more details and pictures.

Control panel: Kit was ordered direct from the website. Has all parts needed for the 10 gallon build (switches, heatsink, lights, labels, etc...) I had the front face of the panel cut with a waterjet and it turned out great. I cut the top of the panel by hand where the heatsink will be mounted. I was a little sloppy on cutting that, but it's purely cosmetic and will be covered by the heatsink anyway. That is the extent of the progress on the control panel. I have not assembled or wired any of it. It has not been painted (just has the standard industrial gray coat on it).

Hot Liquor Tank: I completed this portion of the build. Turned out great. I used those nice hole punches, so all the holes for the valves were nice and clean. I used a 20 gallon Blichmann kettle. The coil was purchased "pre-coiled". The heating element is installed with the electrical box and power cable. Looks good. Proud of how this turned out.

Mash/Lauter Tun: This part is finished as well. 20 gallon Blichmann pot, Blichmann false bottom, has the valves installed, has the probes installed. Looks good.

Boil Kettle: 20 gallon Blichmann pot, has the original hop stopper screen, has the heating element and junction box with cable installed. Complete (as far as I can remember, it's been years since I've touched any of this stuff!).

Wort Chiller: I opted to use a Therminator for this. It has been outfitted with a dial thermometer on the wort out side.

Pumps and Hoses: QD hoses are built and ready to go. 2x pumps (I believe they are March 809s, but could be an equivalent brand). The pumps have the QD attachments as well as throttle valves on the pump outlet.

I think that covers everything in a general sense. Let me know if you have any questions. As I said before, this is an incomplete build, however it will include all the parts needed to finish the components listed above (all control panel parts, etc...). None of the equipment has been used.

EDIT: THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD

Last edited by MattC on Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
phishheadmi

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize this was a couple months ago, but are you still considering selling this? I could be interested, for the right price. How much do you have in mind?
MattC

PostLink    Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM'ed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: