Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Our new shop: https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:48 am    Post subject: Our new shop: https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi everyone!

For years now we've had customers asking if they can purchase the same quality parts we use in our control panels and other components for their own custom builds. After almost 10 years of picking through manufacturers to source quality parts, it made sense that people wanted to use the same parts we do.

While we've always offered custom invoicing, to make things easier we're now proud to announce a new online shop with 150+ products to help with custom builds. The same quality parts we use ourselves. We've also been able to drastically cut shipping costs, especially on international orders, as much as 50-75% in same cases. This new shop is completely mobile friendly too - use it on any device!

Interested? Start building your perfect electric brewery any way you like by visiting our new Shopify store at:

https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com

Lots more to come! Eventually our entire site (build instructions, articles, recipes, everything!) will be ported over to offer a completely seamless experience.

Cheers and happy brewing!

Kal

Some pics!

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0

Last edited by kal on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:50 pm; edited 21 times in total
View user's photo album (21 photos)
Ozarks Mountain Brew

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work, good luck with it
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

Kal

BleacherBum

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kal,

The new format look great. Is operational? I ask because I cannot logon through the new format, but obviously can still logon through my bookmark of the old format. Do I need to set up a new account for shop.theelectricbrewery.com?

Phil
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BleacherBum wrote:
The new format look great. Is operational?

Thanks! Yes, it's completely operational. Orders are being placed. First order on the new system was someone from Australia who saved almost $30 in shipping compared to our old setup. Wink

Quote:
I ask because I cannot logon through the new format, but obviously can still logon through my bookmark of the old format. Do I need to set up a new account for shop.theelectricbrewery.com?

You don't need to logon to our new shop to view anything or to place order. Simply visit: https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com

Now that said, you can create an account to make it simpler to purchase over multiple visits as it'll pre-fill the information for you. To create an account click on the little person icon or choose the "My Account" link. Direct link: https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com/account

I'm not sure I follow what you mean by bookmarks? Can you explain?

Kal

jcav

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome Kal! Best of luck!

John

Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks John!

Kal

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: