Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
perogi

Drinking: Perogi Pale, NEIPA, Nutter's Crossing Nut Brown Ale, Edmund Fitzgerald Porter Clone

Working on: Max's Maibock

PostLink    Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject: SOLD Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hey all,

Got a new kettle and pumps so I figured that I would sell my used equipment.

20 Gallon blichmann boil kettle - all set up to plug into a 30amp Kal panel. Comes with hop stopper, hop blocker, a new stainless steel element (although the boil kettle element isn't rusty - my HLT was rusty and replaced it with the new SS one), temp probe with cable. Plug it in and boil! New around $600 - selling for $350 (firm). sold to kennymac

2 March stainless steel center inlet pumps - all ready to plug into a Kal panel. - New around $800/pair - selling for $550 $500. Note these come with the attachments found in Kal's instructions.

The equipment has been through about 2 dozen 12 gallon batches - always cleaned immediately after brew session was over and pumps were oiled before I put them away.

For those who don't know me or haven't seen me around, I've been on this site since 2012. I ran a free loan and return kettle punches program until someone didn't return them Sad

I live in the seacoast area of NH and I am willing to travel to Portland, ME, Concord, NH, Newburyport, MA or points closer to Portsmouth, NH to sell the set.

Happy Brewing!
perogi.[/s]

Last edited by perogi on Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:24 am; edited 5 times in total
kennymac

Drinking: Bell's Two Hearted Ale

PostLink    Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interested however I’m in Florida...interested in shipping?
perogi

Drinking: Perogi Pale, NEIPA, Nutter's Crossing Nut Brown Ale, Edmund Fitzgerald Porter Clone

PostLink    Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi kennymac,

Sadly I'd rather not go through the trouble of shipping them if someone local can use them.

I'll keep you in the loop if no one turns up.

Have a great night,
perogi.
kennymac

PostLink    Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I was really only saying that somewhat in jest, that's a big load to ship. Currently in MD for the birth of our third grandchild, going to be here for another 10 days or so. If I find I can sneak away for a few days I might take a run up your way, but most likely that will be viewed with a level of disdain and disgust normally reserved for my highest level of stupidity.

Good luck with the sale!
perogi

PostLink    Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kennymac wrote:
most likely that will be viewed with a level of disdain and disgust normally reserved for my highest level of stupidity.

LOL - epic Very Happy
Diveralan

PostLink    Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck on selling everything locally. If you decide to ship I am interested in the 20 gal kettle.

PostLink    Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Alan - I will keep you and kennymac in mind if I am unable to find a local buyer.
perogi

PostLink    Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looked into shipping this to Ken in FL (from NH) - $354.76 !!! I asked the lady is she was serious. Totally unsure how Blichmann can ship these for so little...

So it's still available for people who live in New England but shipping is out of the question for most.
kennymac

PostLink    Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

perogi wrote:
Looked into shipping this to Ken in FL (from NH) - $354.76 !!! I asked the lady is she was serious. Totally unsure how Blichmann can ship these for so little...

So it's still available for people who live in New England but shipping is out of the question for most.

Thanks for checking on that quote! And thanks for the call tonight. Good luck with the sale, I would be surprised if you didn't find someone close enough to make the drive up for this stuff.
tkdjim

Drinking: Scotch Ale

Working on: Moose Druel

PostLink    Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked into LTL?
Less Than a TruckLoad LTL Rates, Services & Discounts with USA Freight Companies
Veteran-Owned Business · Available 24/7 · Quality Customer Service · Family-Owned Business

you can put in your weight and box/crate size and get a free quote. This is normally a very reasonable way to ship.
I had a 1998 Suburban brought to Kansas from Houston a few years ago and it was $300.00 on a car transport.
So whatever service you got your quote from seems a bit high?

https://www.freightcenter.com/camp/less-than-truckload/v6?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5Nv2tLra2gIVwcDACh0xFQLIEAAYASAAEgJNIfD_BwE
perogi

PostLink    Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks tkdjim - checked that link and the cheapest one was $196.07. Still pretty high. The place that I used was going to box it up (I don't have a box big enough to fit it) and ship it via UPS.
kennymac

PostLink    Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Shawn, sent you another PM. Check it out and let me know what you think.
tkdjim

Drinking: Scotch Ale

Working on: Moose Druel

PostLink    Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Problem, just trying to help out... with LTL you probably don't have to have it all in one box either. If you put it all on a pallet that would keep it together as well.. Sounds like Kenny might have an idea as well.
perogi

PostLink    Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kettle and accessories are SOLD.

Reducing the price of the pumps to 500$.
perogi

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Le bump.
perogi

PostLink    Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completed the transaction with kennymac today. My wife and I had lunch with him - great guy. Highly recommend doing business or just hanging out with him. Safe travels home bud!
perogi

PostLink    Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One pump sold - keeping the other pump as a backup. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: