Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Electric Brewery Clone for Sale!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbsengineer

PostLink    Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:15 pm    Post subject: Electric Brewery Clone for Sale! Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Posting this tonight, however still have to get items listed and photos toghether.

However, it is a true clone of Kal's system. Also have morebeer SS conicals with chambers. Many many extras. Will photos details to come soon. But figured I could at least start the thread to drive interest. Feel free to PM me while I get photos and items listed individually.

I'm in Syracuse, NY. I have the ability to drive with the equipment a distance if the deal is right.

PM me or post a reply with any questions.

Thanks,
Josh

PostLink    Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested in your setup. How much are you asking and wondering if you could send me some details and pictures of it thanks. I live in Ontario near Toronto but willing to drive to pick it up if it's what I am looking for and the price is right.
jbsengineer

PostLink    Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ken_denica@hotmail.com wrote:
I am interested in your setup. How much are you asking and wondering if you could send me some details and pictures of it thanks. I live in Ontario near Toronto but willing to drive to pick it up if it's what I am looking for and the price is right.

Going to put together an itemized list this week. Will reach out to you.

Josh

PostLink    Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. Thanks
Ken
ghandlin

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What size panel is it?
jbsengineer

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

30amp

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you end up parting it out... I might want the kettles...plus other stuff.
jbsengineer

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JSB wrote:
If you end up parting it out... I might want the kettles...plus other stuff.

Noted!

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm selling in three different bundles at this point. Hot side (Kal Clone), Cold side (two freezers and two morebeer 14.5g conicals), and keezer.

Pictures:

https://adobe.ly/2gHb9UN

Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@jbsengineer:

Can you send me the original photo here (to kal@theelectricbrewery.com): https://lightroom.adobe.com/shares/8473271e3b7040729362fb4951326e84/albums/8cd8dda0191d6bbe19bbbd998548afcf/assets/e7f67cb74a7fe9ebbddf8fe4a2710d62

(Or a link to download it in high-resolution? There doesn't seem to be a way to do it through that adobe.com site, and looking at the source HTML it isn't obvious to me how to snag it).

I'll post it on social media and link people back here to help you sell your setup.

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
jbsengineer

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kal wrote:
@jbsengineer:

Can you send me the original photo here (to kal@theelectricbrewery.com): https://lightroom.adobe.com/shares/8473271e3b7040729362fb4951326e84/albums/8cd8dda0191d6bbe19bbbd998548afcf/assets/e7f67cb74a7fe9ebbddf8fe4a2710d62

(Or a link to download it in high-resolution? There doesn't seem to be a way to do it through that adobe.com site, and looking at the source HTML it isn't obvious to me how to snag it).

I'll post it on social media and link people back here to help you sell your setup.

Kal

Sent, thanks Kal.

PostLink    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested in the kettles, depending on price. Located in Ohio.

How much for the kettles alone? And how much for a conical?
jbsengineer

PostLink    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brewingchemist wrote:
I'd be interested in the kettles, depending on price. Located in Ohio.

How much for the kettles alone? And how much for a conical?

For the time being I want to sell everything in bundles of hot side, cold side, and keezer. If I can't sell them together then I will definitely part it out. Just not ready to do that yet, Smile.

Thanks.

PostLink    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sending pm!
ebinder

PostLink    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Josh,

Outstanding setup! I have to ask, a person with your setup clearly loves homebrewing and all its adventure, why are you getting out of the hobby?

Best to all your future endeavors!!

Cheers,
Eric
jbsengineer

PostLink    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebinder wrote:
Hi Josh,

Outstanding setup! I have to ask, a person with your setup clearly loves homebrewing and all its adventure, why are you getting out of the hobby?

Cheers,
Eric

Thanks!

When we had our second kid a couple years ago, my time available was less. This past year we moved into the new house, which I would need to build in plumbing, electric, and venting all over again into the basement. Also, my interests shifted a bit. I'm now looking into jumping into another hobby to learn and grow into (building a reef aquarium) which the kids can be involved with.

As I told Kal, I didn't promise my wife I wouldn't be back into it in the future and build a whole new system from scratch again, Thumbs Up

Josh

Working on: Belgium golden, Dubbel, and imperial red

PostLink    Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you haven't learned this already, with a reef tank the bigger it is the easier it is to maintain. I would suggest getting the biggest one that you can afford and grow into it. When I started mine I had a 90 gallon, but after a year moved into a 120 gallon. Don't try to start off with something small like a 20 gallon, they are really unstable and you must know what your doing before attempting one that small.

jbsengineer wrote:
ebinder wrote:
Hi Josh,

Cheers,
Eric

Thanks!

When we had our second kid a couple years ago, my time available was less. This past year we moved into the new house, which I would need to build in plumbing, electric, and venting all over again into the basement. Also, my interests shifted a bit. I'm now looking into jumping into another hobby to learn and grow into (building a reef aquarium) which the kids can be involved with.

As I told Kal, I didn't promise my wife I wouldn't be back into it in the future and build a whole new system from scratch again, Thumbs Up

Josh
Reeveret

PostLink    Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh, I'm Sending a PM now about the hot side.
jbsengineer

PostLink    Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kazumichan wrote:
If you haven't learned this already, with a reef tank the bigger it is the easier it is to maintain. I would suggest getting the biggest one that you can afford and grow into it. When I started mine I had a 90 gallon, but after a year moved into a 120 gallon. Don't try to start off with something small like a 20 gallon, they are really unstable and you must know what your doing before attempting one that small.

I have learned that. Been reading and researching on forums. Any links to your tank? I'm looking at a 100-125g setup.

Josh

Working on: Belgium golden, Dubbel, and imperial red

PostLink    Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I don't have anything online about my tank, and unfortunately I had to take it down. Still want to get it back up and running again though. I liked the 120 gallons dimensions (24x24x48) over a 125 dimensions (18x30x60). Around my area, I have found some really good deals on Craigslist on used tanks.

Also I would highly recommend getting a drilled tank.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: