Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

n00b having issues with timer

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Using Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razmid

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:30 pm    Post subject: n00b having issues with timer Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Feeling rather remedial today. I figured out how to program the timer (eagle version - my control panel was purchased assembled) but alas I can't for the life of me figure out how to start the darn thing on it's countdown. I googled the manuf. and downloaded a user guide, but it only tells you how to program it - not how to use it....

Any help would be appreciated
PoetryJoe

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: n00b having issues with timer Reply with quote

Razmid wrote:
Feeling rather remedial today. I figured out how to program the timer (eagle version - my control panel was purchased assembled) but alas I can't for the life of me figure out how to start the darn thing on it's countdown. I googled the manuf. and downloaded a user guide, but it only tells you how to program it - not how to use it....

Any help would be appreciated

Once you set the timer to the time you want, press the reset button above it to start the countdown.

Joe
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PoetryJoe is right. (Thanks!)

Razmid: The easiest way to learn how to use all the buttons on the control panel is to walk through a typical brew day using our BREW DAY STEP BY STEP article. It'll explain exactly what button to press when and why. You can then adjust to meet your own brewing style. The article is here:

www.theelectricbrewery.com/brew-day-step-by-step

Good luck!

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
Razmid

PostLink    Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I viewed the step by step but my brain was looking for the reset button on the timer instead of right above it (duh). Thanks for the replies and the warm welcome
Firetech

PostLink    Posted: Sun May 06, 2018 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razmid wrote:
Thanks guys. I viewed the step by step but my brain was looking for the reset button on the timer instead of right above it (duh). Thanks for the replies and the warm welcome

LOL me 2!!! I did the exact same thing Drunk
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Using Your Brewery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: