Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Liquid Yeast travel time

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Yeast & Fermentation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandovalch

Working on: Irish Red Ale, American Amber Ale

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:22 pm    Post subject: Liquid Yeast travel time Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I would like to try out some recipes with liquid yeast. I am concerned about the long travel time to my country, Guatemala. Does anyone have any idea if the liquid yeast could arrive ok if the travel time is 3-4 days?
Castermmt

Drinking: Steelhead Porter, Alt-Toids, Hefty-Weizen, Terry's Kolsch, African Amber, Pumpkin Ale, Double Dog Ale

Working on: Janet's Brown Ale, Terry's Kolsch, Pilsner

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact Morebeer and ask them. They ship all over the USA using ice packs that you buy wit your order. They would know, if its doable plase remember to use the links from this site to help Kal wit the cost at no extra cost to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Yeast & Fermentation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: