Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ


Beersmith Profile for 10 gal batch

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> All Grain Brewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
inkedbrewer



Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Posts: 57



PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 am    Post subject: Beersmith Profile for 10 gal batch Reply with quote


        Register to remove this ad. It's free!
anyone have a Beersmith Equipment profile for the 20 gal kettle setup?

_________________
Good Men Like Good Beer - Hunter S. Thompson
Back to top
chastuck



Joined: 06 Oct 2013
Posts: 188
Location: Beckenham, Kent, UK

Drinking: Bitter

Working on: IPA


PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Beersmith Profile for 10 gal batch Reply with quote

inkedbrewer wrote:
anyone have a Beersmith Equipment profile for the 20 gal kettle setup?


Have you got Beersmith? If so, you can download it as an add-on from the Beersmith site.
Back to top
View user's photo album (1 photos)
inkedbrewer



Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Posts: 57



PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Beersmith Profile for 10 gal batch Reply with quote

chastuck wrote:
inkedbrewer wrote:
anyone have a Beersmith Equipment profile for the 20 gal kettle setup?


Have you got Beersmith? If so, you can download it as an add-on from the Beersmith site.


I found the Blichmann BrewEasy 20L profile but i'm not sure that's the one I want to use...can you provide a link?

haven't been able to find the add on for this system.

_________________
Good Men Like Good Beer - Hunter S. Thompson
Back to top
chastuck



Joined: 06 Oct 2013
Posts: 188
Location: Beckenham, Kent, UK

Drinking: Bitter

Working on: IPA


PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Beersmith Profile for 10 gal batch Reply with quote

inkedbrewer wrote:
chastuck wrote:
inkedbrewer wrote:
anyone have a Beersmith Equipment profile for the 20 gal kettle setup?


Have you got Beersmith? If so, you can download it as an add-on from the Beersmith site.


I found the Blichmann BrewEasy 20L profile but i'm not sure that's the one I want to use...can you provide a link?

haven't been able to find the add on for this system.


I don't think you can get it directly from the beersmith web site, rather you have to do it from Beersmith2 program when it is launched. Click Add-ons and when the dialogue box opens click on Blichmann BolierMaker (TM) (6 eqip).
Back to top
View user's photo album (1 photos)
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> All Grain Brewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Support our site by purchasing through this link. We thank you!

Forum powered by phpBB © phpBB Group