Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

2015 hop growing season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Hop Growing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hopster54

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:54 pm    Post subject: 2015 hop growing season. Reply with quote

Wow,crazy weather on the east coast,record amounts of snow and here in vancouver Canada its been record breaking mild weather.
My hops are shooting out of the ground[all 19 plants] and i will be digging rhizomes this weekend,by the looks of some of the hop beds i should get a lot of zomes from some varieties,so its looking good.

i will be shipping rhizomes within Canada soon,so if any fellow brewers are interested in buying zomes let me know with a private message,i have quite few orders coming in now.

Thumbs Up Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Hop Growing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: