Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

RO/DI/UV

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Brewing Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BOWIEJUNK

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:03 pm    Post subject: RO/DI/UV Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
my water treatment plant is as follows. Reverse osmosis with prefiltration, DeIonization, and UltraViolet Sterilization...

This should take me down to just about pure DiHydrogen Monoxide. Thumbs Up

Anyone use a set up like this and have any suggestions?

I need a list of salts and additions to purchase to get my water up to brewing potential. VERY NEW TO THIS Shocked

Drinking: Imperial Brown Ale

Working on: Oatmeal Stout, IPA

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to play around with this application...

http://www.ezwatercalculator.com/

I just brew with good old Fort Collins Loveland soft water with no additions, so no help other than the link...
View user's photo album (6 photos)
swern4

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Home Brew Talk has a water Primer in their science section that deals specifically with this question. R/O water is a clean slate and salt additions are pretty straight forward. Good Luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Brewing Science All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: