Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Belgian IPA

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Recipes & Ingredients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:24 pm    Post subject: Belgian IPA Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!

Recipe is here: https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com/pages/belgian-ipa

Questions? Ask below. Cheers!

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
graymalkin

PostLink    Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:07 pm    Post subject: Much Appreciated Reply with quote

Thanks, after searching for a recipe for this beer without much success this is more than welcome, plan on brewing this version very soon. Now if only I could find a decent recipe for the beer I drank and loved while visiting Belgium...Brugse Zot any help there would be great. Laughing
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Sorry, I'm not familiar with Brugse Zot. Googling "Brugse Zot recipe" does come up with some hits so I'd suggest starting there... though it appears that they add spices and nobody seems sure what they are... Good luck!

Kal

Walts Malt

Drinking: Two Hearted Clone

Working on: Planning my Fall Brewing Schedule

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear Denny Conn giving a shout out to the website and the recipe during Episode 162 of Experimental Brewing. What was funny was that this has been on my list to brew and that was enough to consider getting it into my holiday brewing schedule.
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walts Malt wrote:
Great to hear Denny Conn giving a shout out to the website and the recipe during Episode 162 of Experimental Brewing. What was funny was that this has been on my list to brew and that was enough to consider getting it into my holiday brewing schedule.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to give that episode a listen and thank Denny. He reached out and asked few questions about my recipe so glad to hear he brewed it!

EDIT - You can listen to it here (the recipe's discussed from the 33 to 38 minute mark): https://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast/episode-162-survivables-latest

Kal

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Recipes & Ingredients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: