Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Schematic for Control Panel from kit

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdlawlis

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:21 am    Post subject: Schematic for Control Panel from kit Reply with quote

I am in the process of wiring up the control panel after many long months, now that I have some spare time. I bought the control panel as a kit, and there were a couple of modifications that I needed to make based on the new design of the steel box enclosure, which meant that I had to move the placement of a couple of lights. It wasn't a big deal. Kal has done a great job with showing the wiring diagram for each separate subsystem, but I found it easier to construct a schematic diagram for the entire front door of the panel, so that I could try to minimize the lengths of hot and neutral wires that I used. I am including a link to this schematic, if anyone else finds it useful. I didn't include any of the panel meter wires or thermocouple wires in the interest of space. Also, if anyone spots an error, please let me know!

Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: