Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Electric Pale Ale

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Recipes & Ingredients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coffeediver

PostLink    Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Electric Pale Ale Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Going to make the Electric Pale Ale this weekend after not being able to brew all year.
I will report on how things go.

Barry

Drinking: Rye IPA (brewed a year and a half ago)

Working on: ESB

PostLink    Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So ummm..... how did things go?
Head Brewer and #1 Consumer
2dogsBrewing - Canton, GA
coffeediver

PostLink    Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The charging cable for my Mac died that day so I lost all my notes on my computer. Don't have any numbers but the keg is almost empty.

Drinking: Rye IPA (brewed a year and a half ago)

Working on: ESB

PostLink    Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet.... I just decided to start my build this past weekend after not brewing for twenty years.... I guess that's what marriage does to some people but ANWAY... I'm amazed at how much MORE information is out there now.... going electric is the ONLY way to go so... now I'm deciding on recipes and at the top of the list is the Fullers ESB which is my most favorite beer EVER and I'd like to try this one as well.... Cheers!
Head Brewer and #1 Consumer
2dogsBrewing - Canton, GA
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Recipes & Ingredients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: