Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

peach strawberry?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Mead
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maray

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: peach strawberry? Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I am wanting to make a 5 gal. Batch of peach mead but I want to try strawberries In it is this a bad combo. Lol go easy I am new also. I know that peach mead is white and a little dry already. I was thinking about adding dark sweet cherry to the blend lol sounds crazy? Peaches in the primary and strawberries and cherries secondary.
inkedbrewer

PostLink    Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd try just adding strawberries if you want a strawberry flavor. strawberry is a difficult flavor to achieve in a beer so I'm assuming the same for mead

Drinking: Pale Ale, brown porter, white whea, Irish red

Working on: Blonde, Pliny The Elder clone,

PostLink    Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe infuse the strawberry after fermenting?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Mead All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: