Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Ventilation questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feurhund

PostLink    Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:56 am    Post subject: Ventilation questions Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Has anyone used a 4" vortex and 4" duct work. Considering it as it will take up less space and I have low ceilings.

Also the vent out and return air holes- is there a necessary spacing to where they enter the hood or could they be right next to eachother?

Thanks.....getting close to done with this!
silverspoons

PostLink    Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Vortex Reply with quote

I used the 4" Vortex fan because i already had a 4" exhaust fan hole in my basement.. its about 4 feet from my hood and works very well. remember there will be considerable moisture dripping from the weephole you make in the fan housing so make sure you have a clear space underneath to catch the drips..drips..drips.. i just put a pot underneath to catch them

Silverspoons
View user's photo album (6 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: