Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Male Disconnects.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajt012

PostLink    Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Male Disconnects. Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Where is everyone getting their male disconnects? Since morebeer doesn't seem to want to restock on theirs?
I found some on mcmaster-carr, but not sure if they would fit on the morebeer female ones.
milldoggy

PostLink    Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

went with camlocks, sorry, no help here.
View user's photo album (12 photos)
konrad

PostLink    Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine 2 weeks ago and it looks like they are out again. I had to wait for them to get them in stock.

It looks like other home brew shops are starting to sell them too. Austin home brew has them. I don't know if they are the exact thing as the ones at more beer. Here are the ones from ahb: http://www.austinhomebrew.com/product_info.php?cPath=178_33_82_89&products_id=11783
ajt012

PostLink    Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damnit, i wish i would have seen that link before last week. I already ordered the female ones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: