Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Brewery Name

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fujieagle

PostLink    Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:54 am    Post subject: Brewery Name Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
After several name changes, I've come up with the final name. My first name was going to be Blue Vein Throbber Brewing. Thought it funny and my friends all got a kick out of it. Decided to ditch that just incase I ever decide to try and go public. The next one was Northwoods Brewing. Being from Maine originally, I really liked the name and had some great labels designed. Too bad I found out there is a brewpub in Colorado that already has that name. Oh well. Now I am on to what I hope is the final name. It is now named Dog Stone Brewing. Doing some research into my Scottish heritage, I found an obscure reference to Dog Stone. Seems that is what the Scots use to call a hand carved grist mill stone used for milling grain for making beer. If I can get my cousin to send me an image of my family tartan, I will put a label together with that as the back ground and possible a grist stone and dog on top of it.
iowabrewer

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two names in mind, "Mud Split Brewery". I first named a Red Ale this about 10 years ago when my daughter (then 3) was helping me brew and ended up putting a bunch of mud in her mouth. Seemed fitting. I still brew this recipe today.

Second brewery name and most likely brewery name is - "Get Your Own". I am working on a graphic.

tmcmaster007

PostLink    Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going with Crabby T's Brewing. Everyone says I have a "mean resting face" and my nickname for as long as I can remember is T, so just seemed fitting. Have a graphic designer friend working on something for my panel.
RussH

PostLink    Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"mean resting face"
- I like that, my wife always tells me I have an "angry normal face" Smile

I'm going with "Good Things Brewing" - a bit of a play on words, have no idea what I'm doing for a graphic yet.
coffeediver

PostLink    Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because you can always do better and all beer use hops, I am going with "The Pursuit of Hoppyness". Not necessarily because I like highly hopped beers, which I do, I just like the name.

Barry

PostLink    Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For crabby T, I can see all kinds of merchandising. A crab with a T shirt on that reads, I went to the brewery and all I got was the Crabby T shirt.
View user's photo album (12 photos)
Castermmt

Drinking: Steelhead Porter, Alt-Toids, Hefty-Weizen, Terry's Kolsch, African Amber, Pumpkin Ale, Double Dog Ale

Working on: Janet's Brown Ale, Terry's Kolsch, Pilsner

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going with "Fuzzy Logic Brewery", on account The Electric Brewery was already taken, LOL. I'm using the same Hop image Kal uses. Shocked
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The Electric Brewery' is the one I used but it's by no means taken! Use it yourself too if you like!

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
Castermmt

Drinking: Steelhead Porter, Alt-Toids, Hefty-Weizen, Terry's Kolsch, African Amber, Pumpkin Ale, Double Dog Ale

Working on: Janet's Brown Ale, Terry's Kolsch, Pilsner

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kal wrote:
'The Electric Brewery' is the one I used but it's by no means taken! Use it yourself too if you like!

Kal

I wanted to have my own name on mine. I also give props on the tag to you and the site for your help and design.

Fuzzy Logic Brewery_logo.JPG
 Description:
Here it is
 Filesize:  65.06 KB
 Viewed:  12057 Time(s)

Fuzzy Logic Brewery_logo.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: