Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

PID and timer programming instructions done!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: PID and timer programming instructions done! Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi everyone!

I've added the PID controller and Omega PTC-21 timer programming instructions.

This now makes the 'Building you Brewery' section complete as far as I can tell!

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
silverspoons

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:37 pm    Post subject: PID Program Reply with quote

Thanks Kal for the instructions.

Everything works great except my alarms won't sound. The manual for my Auberins says the default setting for ALM1 is 100 and ALM2 is 50 but in actuality they are both set at 9999. Both Hy-1 and Hy-2 are both also at their default 9999. With everything set at 9999, it seems like we're shutting out the alarms

????
View user's photo album (6 photos)
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I would say that with the two alarms set to 9999 degrees, they'll never turn on.

Did you try changing the ALM1 and ALM2 values ?

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
silverspoons

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: alarm settings Reply with quote

set them to 145 degrees and alarm went of at 146 or as the temp passed the alarm point. i guess i was mistakenly assuming that the alarm temp would automatically be set to your SV temp. everything working great!

thanks
View user's photo album (6 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: