Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Introduction and Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boogie-D

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject: Introduction and Thanks Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hey Kal aloha from hawaii

My name is David... aka given the nick name Boogie from being an early boogie boarder in hawaii.. hence the Boogie-D.. and yes i do i got some dance moves.. especially when i drink good home brew.. lol I just wanted to thank you for this incredible web site and the forum. I have been brewing for about 15 years now and have read a lot of articles on line regarding brewing and the process of making beer... your web site is very detailed and well photographed... the look is very good. I just love the brewery you have built in your basement.. it is a work of art.... thank you so much for sharing it all with us. the detailed description of everything and the parts list is fantastic. it gives hope to a none engineer guy like me. I want one for sure... lol

I am currently in the process of opening the North Shore Brewing Company. this brew pub will be on the north shore of oahu in hawaii.. We have registered the name and are going through the process now. I have been pondering buying three 55 gallon blichman pots to get things going at the brew pub until we can afford to buy a multi hector liter system. I am definitely going to use some of you ideas in converting the 55 gallon blichman pots.

at the moment i am finishing up 6 keg kettles conversions made from sanky beer kegs... they are all welded with three bulk heads each.. two are 1/2 and one is 1/4 inch couplings for ball valve, blichman brewometer and a sight glass.. i am going to use your link to buy the hop stopper for the boil kettles. great product. thanks.. also going to order all the quick disconnects and hosing based of your site.. again thanks for the motivation and the convenience.

whne i get some more free time I will check out this forum more... i will also be buying you some beers for sure, and i will send you a private email too.. wooo hooo... thanks again kal for the great read.. i spent most of the day deeply reading everything over a few beers. talk to you later ALOHA David aka Boogie-D

Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words David! Welcome to the forum and happy brewing!

Boogie on! Wink

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
Boogie-D

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: ALOHA Reply with quote

your welcome kal.. i just sent you an e-mail and am getting ready to order 2 hop stoppers... if you ever want to come visit hawaii let me know... we got hook ups for peeps like you... ALOHA
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I've love to visit Hawaii one day!

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: