Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

heating elements: (Qty: 8) #6-32 machine screw hex nut

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crush

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: heating elements: (Qty: 8) #6-32 machine screw hex nut Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hello!

Wonderful site. Everything is done with such care and attention. The Electric Brewery is something to be really proud of, even more so because you shared it so others that build it can also be proud of it!

The parts list for the heating elements mentions
    (Qty: 8) #6-32 machine screw hex nut

but I don't see in the text where this is used. (I've been reading for hours, so I could have simply missed it.)

When I search for 6-32, I get
Quote:
Heating Elements
... Amazon.com, eBay.com ) (Qty: 8) #6-32 machine screw hex nut (Buy at: Amazon.com , ... We're going to use the included machine screws, 6-32 nuts , and locking washers to hold the cover on the ...

but when I use "find" in my browser on the page, looking for some of the words in the text (e.g. "hold") I can't find the text.

Have I just got reading blindness? Smile
View user's photo album (1 photos)
omegatke

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is on step 3, about 2/3 down the page:

Screw down the cover using the included machine screws, 6-32 nuts, and locking washers.
Clean away any excess JB Weld that oozes out. We want to keep the bare area of the cover clean.
Let the JB Weld dry overnight before continuing:

-Scott
crush

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegatke wrote:
It is on step 3, about 2/3 down the page:

Screw down the cover using the included machine screws, 6-32 nuts, and locking washers.
Clean away any excess JB Weld that oozes out. We want to keep the bare area of the cover clean.
Let the JB Weld dry overnight before continuing:

-Scott

Thanks! There it was, nestling between two pictures!
View user's photo album (1 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: