Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

SUPPORT OUR SITE BY USING OUR AFFILIATE LINKS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: SUPPORT OUR SITE BY USING OUR AFFILIATE LINKS! Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi Everyone!

Purchasing anything (not just the products we list) by using the affiliate links throughout our website helps support this site at no extra cost to you. We thank you!

Here are some direct links to our affiliates:

Amazon.com
Amazon.ca
Amazon.co.uk
Adventures in Homebrewing
Great Fermentations
MoreBeer!
MoreWine!
Ontario Beer Kegs (OBK)
eBay
BYO Magazine
Shipito.com
ThermoWorks (ThermaPen & more)
BeerTools Pro
Brewfather

The 3 books we can't live without:

How to Brew: Everything You Need To Know To Brew Beer Right The First Time

Brewing Classic Styles: 80 Winning Recipes Anyone Can Brew

Brewing Better Beer: Master Lessons for Advanced Homebrewers

See more brewing books at Amazon.com. GO »

Using our links helps support our site at no additional cost to you - we thank you!

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0

Last edited by kal on Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:26 pm; edited 68 times in total
View user's photo album (21 photos)
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're now affiliated with BYO magazine! If I could only receive one brewing magazine, this is the one I'd choose.
Click on the banner above to sign-up and at the same time support our site at no cost to you! We thank you!

Direct link: https://byo.com/shop?ref=39

BYO magazine ships worldwide.

Kal

Last edited by kal on Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For our European readers, we are now affiliated with Amazon.co.uk. To support our site at no additional cost to you use this link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&linkCode=ur2&tag=theelectricbrewery-21

We've added links to hundreds of products to now also include Amazon.co.uk.

Kal

Last edited by kal on Wed May 06, 2015 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are now affiliated with Great Fermentations.

They sell a complete line of products including Boilermaker kettles that ship these the same day for orders placed by 3PM EST!

Kal

Walts Malt

Drinking: Two Hearted Clone

Working on: Planning my Fall Brewing Schedule

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please delete or move this somewhere else if this is the wrong place to post to this.

Based on a basic Google search, I read that if I click on the Electric Brewery's Amazon Affiliate link that anything I buy within a certain timeframe from Amazon will be credited. Is that correct? I'm making some brewing purchases (as much as I can get from Amazon or other affiliates) and I want to make sure I'm doing this correctly. Put another way, do I need a link to each item from the site, or is simply clicking on the general site link enough?

Thanks for any clarification you can provide. Sorry for being a newb in this area. Just haven't done much in the past, but would like to give back something to the site.
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walts Malt wrote:
Based on a basic Google search, I read that if I click on the Electric Brewery's Amazon Affiliate link that anything I buy within a certain timeframe from Amazon will be credited. Is that correct?

Correct!

Quote:
I'm making some brewing purchases (as much as I can get from Amazon or other affiliates) and I want to make sure I'm doing this correctly.

That's appreciated - Thank you!

Quote:
Put another way, do I need a link to each item from the site, or is simply clicking on the general site link enough?

No need to go through our site for each items. Clicking on any affiliate link from here to get to Amazon (or any of our affiliates) is all that's needed. Anything you then purchase after you enter Amazon through us gets tagged as a "TheElectricBrewery.com" sale and we get credited.

So for example, click on any Amazon link from anywhere on this site (or the general Amazon link listed in the first post above) add items to your cart (any item at all, not just the one you may have originally clicked through), and if you checkout within 24 hours TheElectricBrewery.com gets credited with a "finders fee" on all purchases at no additional cost to you. It's a thank you from Amazon to us to help promote their products.

For what it's worth, what we do here with instructions and links on how to use these various products is exactly the sort of unbiased "value add" that the sellers are looking for to help promote their products. There are many that do it the "wrong" way that sellers don't appreciate such as fake reviews or other ways of stretching the truth. Most of these questionable sites do not last as people do catch on after a while.

Quote:
Thanks for any clarification you can provide. Sorry for being a newb in this area. Just haven't done much in the past, but would like to give back something to the site.

No need to apologize! It's truly appreciated!

Kal

kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are now affiliated with Brewfather. Advanced recipe creation with your data all backed up in the cloud.

Using our links helps support our site at no additional cost to you - we thank you!

Kal

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: