Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Greenlee Punches

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
szuromski

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:26 pm    Post subject: Greenlee Punches Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi all,

Anyone live near the Franklin, MA area and have the Greenlee 13/16" (730BB-13/16) and 9/16" (730-9/16) round punches that they would be willing to sell or loan? I already have the 1 1/4" for the element, but finding that the 13/16" is tough to come by with a 3+ week lead time. Figured I'd check here. Thanks!

-Steve
arcticus

PostLink    Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Greenlee Punches Reply with quote

szuromski wrote:
Hi all,

Anyone live near the Franklin, MA area and have the Greenlee 13/16" (730BB-13/16) and 9/16" (730-9/16) round punches that they would be willing to sell or loan? I already have the 1 1/4" for the element, but finding that the 13/16" is tough to come by with a 3+ week lead time. Figured I'd check here. Thanks!

-Steve

These punches appear to be very rare in Canada to purchase, and look to be an odd size. I tried ordering these two sizes from an industrial supplier and it was 2 months when I asked for an update and they still didn't know when they would be available.

I called around to electricians and there's one in town who says he has a set. I'm going to call him when i'm ready to punch these holes and hope he has the right size.

I'm surprised no one has jumped in yet and made a cheap knock off set for sale. Sounds like a business opportunity..
KB

Working on: Next brew

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If near me I'd gladly loan these punches to help a fellow homebrewer.
arcticus

PostLink    Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KB wrote:
If near me I'd gladly loan these punches to help a fellow homebrewer.

I appreciate the offer but I am up in western Canada so not close Sad Cheers tho!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: