Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

[Greenville, SC] 20 Gal Complete Setup for Sale $3,000/$1000

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjpeisher

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:35 pm    Post subject: [Greenville, SC] 20 Gal Complete Setup for Sale $3,000/$1000 Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Greetings Brewing Friends,
After a long journey, the wife and I have determined that it is time to get out of the hobby. I have a complete electric brewery, consisting of (3) 20 Gallon kettles, TheElectricBrewery.com control panel, pumps, heat exchanger, hop spiders, sink, and all the trimmings. In addition to that, I also have a 4 Tag Keezer, complete with 4 kegs and 20lb CO2 tank, and a 5 keg, 5lb CO2 tank, and a travel tote to take a corny keg to a remote location for sharing. I have spent a lot of time brewing, sharing, and enjoying, and wish to continue to do so.

I followed Kal's approach almost 100%.

Please take a look at the photos located here:
https://imgur.com/gallery/KiUPKGx

I am not currently interested in parting this out, with the exception that I will sell the brewery as a whole, and once the brewery is sold, I will sell the bar, but I will not sell the bar first. Ideally I would sell the entire setup at the same time. I can help deliver if necessary (relatively local, for fee), and I can also give a live demonstration of all aspects of the system. Everything is plugged in and working, so if you want a training session, I can do that as well. The only thing you need to have is a 30 Amp 240v outlet to plug the control panel into (and water and ingredients).

Below is a summary of the components (not counting all the misc accessories) so you can get an idea for everything that is there. Also, if you are curious, I work in construction, and a few guys I work with own a panel shop. They did the actual wiring of the control panel, so it is a lot more secure and professional. I paid them in sushi and pizza.

There is obviously a lot of money and time into this system, with well over 200 brews. System works like a champ, and any issues were easily traced back to operator error. I have enjoyed brewing immensely over the past ten years, and want to pass this on to someone else.

If you have any questions, or wish to see more photos, please let me know.
Thanks.

Main Brewery
3 blichmann G1 (20) Gal Kettle
1 Electric Brewrey Herms Coil
2 Hop Spider
1 stainless Table
2 Pumps (March/Chugger)
2 Extension Cords/Assemblies
1 Duda Plate Chiller
1 Electric Brewery Control Panel
1 30A Power Cord
2 5500w ULWD Ripple Element
3 Temperature Probes
1 Misc Valves, hoses, clamps, Silicone Transfers, Quick Disconnects, etc...
Asking $3,000

Bar& Misc
1 4 Tap Keezer Build
5 Kegs
1 20 lb CO2 Tank
1 Dual Pressure Regulator and hoses
1 5 lb CO Tank
1 Single Pressure CO2 Regulator
1 Carry Tote for Taking Corny Keg to a Party
7 Big Mouth Bubbler, plastic, with seals
1 Racking Canes, Chemicals, Misc Accessories
1 Refractionating Copper Column Still using Blichmann Lid
1 Sink
Asking $1,000
Total $4,000

Last edited by mjpeisher on Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to see you get out of brewing but good luck with the sale!

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
derrick.beard

PostLink    Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mjpeisher - don't know if you have sold this, but I'm traveling to Greenville next week for business, and could come by to discuss. If you are still looking to sell send me a private message.

Thanks, Derrick
Agrise93

PostLink    Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interested if still available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: