Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

2020 BLACK FRIDAY / HOLIDAY DEALS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:34 pm    Post subject: 2020 BLACK FRIDAY / HOLIDAY DEALS Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Looking for 2020 Black Friday / Holiday deals? We're tracking them all in this thread. New deals added as they are announced!

To be notified immediately by email as deals become available, log in first and then watch this thread for replies.

Lots of new deals coming that are short term and can only be announced on or immediately before the sale so make sure to check back often. Different deals are also in the wings waiting to be announced for Cyber Monday.... Various holiday deals will then follow.

Purchasing through our affiliate links helps support our site at no extra cost to you. We thank you!

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon.ca has launched their Black Deals Week with various items on sale. Get that shopping done early so that there's more time for brewing!

Link: https://www.amazon.ca/blackfriday/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ref_=pe_31796240_552938140&linkCode=ll2&tag=theelecbrew-20&linkId=40be6310534f2b3c7a8a3db357309449&language=en_CA

Using our links helps support our site at no additional cost to you - we thank you!

Kal

kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon.com has launched their Black Friday Deals Week! Skip the lines and shop online. Save on toys, electronics, home & kitchen, laptops, and much more.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=as_li_ss_tl?node=15529609011&pf_rd_r=B1XT5MX2N58TKFV98Y2Q&pf_rd_p=f243cb71-a0ee-4abd-b2ca-6ea247bff522&linkCode=ll2&tag=curtpalmecrtp-20&linkId=8768c9995debf2397ed65d30c3d1b37f&language=en_US

Using our links helps support our site at no additional cost to you - we thank you!

Kal

kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon.co.uk too has launched their Black Friday deals week with various items on sale for the other people in your life (no brewing related deals here). The rest of your family does NOT want a malt mill for Xmas!

Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/blackfriday/ref=as_li_ss_tl?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-top-1&pf_rd_r=92Y891P56Y0NQTJ5DZJZ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=180e0ea4-f283-4d2d-ab71-43a73efbebb2&pf_rd_i=341686031&linkCode=ll2&tag=theelectricbrewery-21&linkId=5c91a72f38436ff2a34d0261ce2be41f&language=en_GB

Kal

kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOP STOPPER BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOW LIVE!

Extract every last drop of wort, save time, and maximize hop flavour! Stop using inefficient bags, tea balls, or hop spiders in your boil kettle as they limit hop utilization - let your hops roam free! The Hop Stopper 2.0 maximizes hop and hot/cold break filtration while saving time. No after boil recirculation required, no settling time required, no whirlpool required. Start draining immediately after the boil to better lock in those bright late addition hop flavours. Works equally well with intensely hop-heavy IPAs, DIPAs, and NEIPAs with pounds of hops, to delicate light lagers with only an ounce or two. Pair with the Hop Stopper 2.0 Keg Edition for the best filtering in the keg - no more clogged dip tubes or junk in your glass!

Hop Stoppers are available for boil kettles for just about any manufacturer including various fittings types (NPT, TC, friction fit, etc.) as well as corny serving kegs. Not sure what's right for you or need a custom solution? Contact us at HopStopper@TheElectricBrewery.com with your kettle brand, size, and type of fitting.

All Hop Stoppers come with with a very generous return policy: Use it for up to a year from the date of purchase and if you don't like it for whatever reason, you can return it. Along the way we will work personally with every customer if they need it.

Link: https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com/collections/hop-stopper

Sale ends Dec 1.

Kal

kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone also make wine? Check out these deals:

More Wine Black Friday Sale
(Sale Ends Midnight 11/28 while supplies last)

Shop over 60+ wine making products that have been discounted, some over 30% off.
Note that many of these are also related to beer making, so best to check'em out!

Link: https://morewinemaking.com/category/bf2020.html?a_aid=theelectricbrewery

Purchasing through our affiliate links helps support our site at no extra cost to you. We thank you!

Kal

Last edited by kal on Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Beer Black Friday Sale!
(Offer Expires 11/28 while supplies last)

Over 140 products marked down, some over 50% off!

Link: https://www.morebeer.com/category/bf2020.html?a_aid=theelectricbrewery

Kal

Last edited by kal on Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50% off TheElectricBrewery.com Club Memberships until Dec 1!

Both lifetime and yearly memberships are available. Yearly memberships are additive so feel free to sign up for as many years as you like!

For a complete list of benefits or to sign up, see: http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/forum/lwtopup.php

Thank you for your support! Sale ends Dec 1.

Kal

kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of holiday specials at Thermoworks! We use many of their products in the brewery, kitchen, and when BBQing/smoking. Quality stuff, including the popular Thermapen:

With full readings in only 2 to 3 seconds, the Super-Fast Thermapen is the world's best in speed and accuracy. Advanced technology makes the Thermapen Mk4 even more intuitive than previous models. Hold it in any direction and the display automatically rotates right-side-up so you can read it in any position in either hand, straight up or down; read temperatures without cocking your head.

Sale: $74.25
Normally: $99.00

Link: https://www.thermoworks.com/Thermapen-Mk4?tw=ELECTRICBREW

For a complete list of sale items see: https://www.thermoworks.com/holiday-specials?tw=ELECTRICBREW

Using our links helps support our site at no additional cost to you - thank you!

Kal

Last edited by kal on Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjo2125

PostLink    Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any possibility of the recommended Hanna pH meter going on sale?
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mjo2125 wrote:
Any possibility of the recommended Hanna pH meter going on sale?

This one here?: https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com/pages/hanna-phep-5-ph-meter-model-hi98128

Given that it's a product we don't sell ourselves, I can't say! That would be up to the sellers listed in the link above.

Keep in mind that this one's also worth a mention: https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com/pages/milwaukee-mw102-ph-meter

I describe the two in this article: https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com/pages/measuring-ph

If I had to buy again I'd probably go with the Milwaukee this time from all the good things I've heard/read. You can't go wrong with either however (IMHO).

Cheers!

Kal

mjo2125

PostLink    Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kal, thanks. I also read your comments on ATC and I believe I understand them. Basically, when you're measuring pH at mash temp, ATC will not give you a pH readout at room temperature, but fortunately, we know what the recommended pH range should be at mash temp which the pH meter will give. Therefore, there's no need to cool down the mash sample as long as I know what the pH needs to be at mash temp - correct?
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct! Complete details: https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com/pages/measuring-ph

Though we're getting a bit off topic so if you want to take this further probably best to start a new thread. Wink

Kal

Last edited by kal on Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjo2125

PostLink    Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm good - thanks.
kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50% off The Complete Guide to Building your Brewery

Includes everything you need to know about building your own Electric Brewery using industrial grade equipment. We show you what's needed, where to get it, and how to assemble it in easy to follow steps. No prior experience required. Uses non-proprietary (off-the-shelf) industrial grade components to ensure long term serviceability. Build once, use it a lifetime.

Used in over 60 countries by homebrewers and professionals, this brewery is designed for extremely repeatable and consistent results that do not limit the brewer in any way. Time to focus on the fun aspects of brewing instead of fighting with your equipment. Make the move to safe, easy, enjoyable electric brewing today!

Currently ON SALE FOR 50% OFF, but only until December 1.

Link: https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com/products/the-complete-guide-to-building-your-brewery

Kal

kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up to 50% OFF Select Supplies at Great Fermentations for both beer and wine makers. Now through the weekend.

Link: https://shop.greatfermentations.com/category/black-friday/a/?a=ebrew

Kal

kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon.com has launched their Cyber Monday Week:

See:
https://www.amazon.com/cybermonday/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ref_=pe_28834720_556088870&linkCode=ll2&tag=curtpalmecrtp-20&linkId=fdbc4a5667625ce8dc62b4a4f95c85b1&language=en_US

Kal

kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoreBeer! Cyber Monday Sale Start Now!

Over 150 Products On SALE and some marked down Over 30% OFF!

Link: https://www.morebeer.com/category/Cyberm2020.html?a_aid=theelectricbrewery

Kal

kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon.ca has launched their Cyber Monday Week:

See:
https://www.amazon.ca/cybermonday/ref=as_li_ss_tl?pf_rd_m=A1IM4EOPHS76S7&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-top-1&pf_rd_r=GT9D0DCN1KJZ9X3H8TWW&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=401e2900-4e98-442e-adc0-0b91a549a89c&pf_rd_i=18067451011&linkCode=ll2&tag=theelecbrew-20&linkId=be5f5e03ba8004d38f60b1a9c8c12020&language=en_CA

Kal

kal
Forum Administrator

PostLink    Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

51% off at Great Fermentations. Use code CYBER15

Link: https://shop.greatfermentations.com/category/cyber-monday?a=ebrew

Kal

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: