Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

MaGAVR Basement Brewery Build
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master

Drinking: Naked Singularity Stout, Hurricane Bohemian Pilsner, Pineapple Cider, Ich bin ein Berlinerweiss, AbbyNormal Glutton Free Lambic

Working on: Vienna Lager. Witty name to follow.

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Looking good!
Firebrewmedic43

Drinking: barrel-aged Foreign Export Stout

Working on: Helles

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another spectacular build...I'm gonna fold to peer pressure one day...lol
Radbrew2018

PostLink    Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet panel bro. Where'd you get it?
Calzaretta

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Do you happen to have any pictures of the hood under construction showing the tubing and fan location? How high above the floor is the edge of the hood? Also, where does the hood drain go to (it looks like it is behind the wall, and possible to the plumbing)? I would like to be able to show these details to my contractor.

Thanks, and an awesome build!

Dan
MaGAVR

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calzaretta wrote:
Hello,

Do you happen to have any pictures of the hood under construction showing the tubing and fan location? How high above the floor is the edge of the hood? Also, where does the hood drain go to (it looks like it is behind the wall, and possible to the plumbing)? I would like to be able to show these details to my contractor.

Thanks, and an awesome build!

Dan

Thanks for the compliment.

My ceiling is 8 feet 5 inches and my hood height is 18 inch, so my hood height is 6 feet 11 inches off the ground. That being said, you can of course order a shorter height.

The exhaust goes straight back into the adjacent utility closet where I have the in-line fan then does a 90 degree turn to the outside wall. I will post up some pictures.

The drain goes from a 1/2” to 1/4” then goes into the wall and hooks up to a plastic drainage tube and connects to the same drain as my whole house humidifier in the adjacent room. Then goes to the utility room floor drain. I will post those pictures too.

Hope this helps!
DFB

PostLink    Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaGAVR
Awesome build. Many similarities to what I wanted to create. Not sure if you are still around here as it's been a while but I did have a couple questions about the bar.

Appreciate any additional specs. I'm a kid with a million questions... What's the width of the upper and lower bar? And the height? Any recommendations to source cabinets like you have behind the bar? I can't seem to find anything good that's less than 24" which is just too big for my space. What are you exactly using the space for these days? your original design suggests kegs but I assume you didn't do that.

Thanks for any recommendations
mjo2125

PostLink    Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panels look like they're from Modulararts - really nice designs. Thought about using them at some point...

http://www.modulararts.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: