Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Kettles and Stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VaWineSnob

PostLink    Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:13 pm    Post subject: Kettles and Stuff Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I've changed the way I brew due to arthritis in the back and time constraints. I've gone to a two vessel two pump, no sparge process with Blichman G2 kettles and a boil coil. I'm offering up the parts from the old system, if you're in the Northern Virginia or DMV area, you're welcome to it all for no cost. I'll ship if there's no takers willing to pick up.

Random pieces include:

(1) 10 gallon concord kettle HLT with element and cord, and 25' (maybe shorter, not sure) SS herms coil.
(1) 10 gallon concord kettle mash tun with DIY false bottom and a small domed false bottom.
(1) 15 gallon concord boil kettle with hop stopper v.1, element and cord. Note the JB Weld bond broke recently - simple fix.
various valves and fittings, all stainless.

I'm not sure how to upload or attach pictures. PM me your email and I'll send pics.

Happy brewing,
Joel
Guetlema

PostLink    Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joel, I am interested. Can you PM me? Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: