Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Peltier cooling on Fermenter Complete
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Brewing Equipment and Setups
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kwdriver

Drinking: Munich Helles, Schwarzbier

Working on: Guinness clone, Vienna Lager

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
ddc69 wrote:
Discdoc wrote:
How is the cooler working? Are you still happy with it?

I am loving them! They work great on both conicals I did. I can maintain temperature down to near freezing within 1 degree. I would do it again. Thanks for asking.

FYI: I posted some more pics and information about them in the Pimp my System thread at the AHA forum site.

Got a question regarding your conicals. I built a similar setup using the Stout 14.5gal conical w/ 4 chips and 2x blocks. Right now I can only seem to get my temps down to 41F. Do you have thermal paste between the block and fermenter wall?

I don't and I think that might be why I can only get down to 41F. Hey I'm not complaining because 41F is pretty sweet but I would like to be able to get it down a little bit more.
TexanAv8R

PostLink    Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of curiosity, has anyone used this Peltier cooling and simply switched the leads when you need heat?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Brewing Equipment and Setups All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: