Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

All In One - Brewing Stand Build
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dp Brewing Company

Drinking: Chocolate Taco, Raspberry Mango Cider, American X, Sandy Dunes

Working on: Nothing

PostLink    Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
That's really cool!

View user's photo album (3 photos)
Tungsten

PostLink    Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any more info you could share about your hinged stand for your pumps? I've wanted to do something like that for a long time but I am not creative enough to think of a solution on my own.

The best solution I have come up with involved either wingnuts or using some type of key-hole hanger to allow me to detach the pumps manually myself... but neither of these are as slick as your design.
Dan Cook

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Mounting points on back of control panel Reply with quote

brewingpilot89 wrote:
Mounting the TV mount to the side of the stand.

Nice idea on the TV mount. My curiosity is around how you attached the control panel to that mount. Or put another way, are there mount points on the back or side of the panel, and if so how are they configured?

Reason: I am awaiting delivery of my own pre-assembled panel and am thinking about mounting it on the mast of my Blichmann TopTier stand. This is primarily for mobility, both for storage and on brew day (mash on the threshold of the garage, boil in the driveway). Obviously Blichmann doesn't sell a TopTier mount for a Kal-style control panel, so I am pondering whether any existing mounts, e.g. for their shelves or the Therminator, could be conscripted for this purpose.
JMD887

Drinking: Two Hearted Ale

Working on: American Red IPA

PostLink    Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy Smokes- this is a thing of beauty!
mjo2125

PostLink    Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unique, beautiful display!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: