Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Finally complete.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Using Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coffeediver

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
It's a 37" flat screen with WII. Don't have a Direct TV receiver in the man cave so just watch Netflix or play WII.

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

milldoggy wrote:
ahh nice. I need to put a TV in my brewery.

Sheeeesh, just when I think I have the updated brewery figured out, someone ups the ante! Surprised
milldoggy

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just added a disco ball and a skate rink Smile
View user's photo album (12 photos)
coffeediver

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and the pic does not show, but my floor is carpeted. Makes you be extra careful.

Barry

PostLink    Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very handsone system!
-MG-

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Know this is an older post.

I see you use a foam board, but you have a metalic finish to it. How did you do that?

I used aluminum flashing for mine with the board, and unfortnately the flashing resists my adhesive and has bubbled out on me a little bit. So just keeping ideas in the back of my head if my design fails.

PostLink    Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The metallic finish on the inside was the foil backing that was on the foam board, was nothing that I did. The outside was just spray paint.

Barry

PostLink    Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to throw out a super delayed thanks and high five for all the info on this post! I've been driving myself nuts with the ventilation since I'm installing the system in my basement which has only 7 foot ceilings, limited space between joists with which to install my fan, and all kinds of pipes and obstructions. I thought I was clever and figured out a way to rig up a full vent system using just standard duct work, but once I got everything lined up and in place it ended up being back to the drawing board, which leads me to the foam board solution. Cheap, easy to work with, and seems to get the job done!

Side note: Love how you mounted your pumps straight to the drawer faces, looks pretty slick Wink
fseider

Location: Two Naked Frogs Brewery; Reading, PA (USA); Interests: Beer, Frogs, Steampunk, Being Naked

PostLink    Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just cruising through some older posts - saw this:

coffeediver wrote:
Oh, and the pic does not show, but my floor is carpeted. Makes you be extra careful.

Barry

My (dedicated) brew room has a tiled floor complete with a floor drain. I can't imagine brewing with anything other than a floor drain! I know most don't have the luxury, but I don't get it - or I must be the biggest spaz out there. I now consider spills as just part of the process. Guess I need to put in a nice hand made oriental rug to keep me on my toes!! Smile

"What's in your goblet?!"
---
Model 30A; SN 0130
ghandlin

PostLink    Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milldoggy wrote:
Here are some pics of his system Smile
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/185/469976330_46c9bb41d7.jpg

haha!

ghandlin

PostLink    Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fseider wrote:
Just cruising through some older posts - saw this:

coffeediver wrote:

Barry

My (dedicated) brew room has a tiled floor complete with a floor drain. I can't imagine brewing with anything other than a floor drain! I know most don't have the luxury, but I don't get it - or I must be the biggest spaz out there. I now consider spills as just part of the process. Guess I need to put in a nice hand made oriental rug to keep me on my toes!! Smile

Yeah, I have an epoxy floor in my dedicated brewery. Makes things a lot easier - wish I had a floor drain, but would have been a bit too costly I think. Definitely have one in the true brewery once we open.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Using Your Brewery All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: