Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Stainless Steel HERMS coil Australia
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klemmstein

PostLink    Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi Joe,

Thank you for that, that is extremely appreciated and an excellent confirmation that I was on the right track.

I had all those listed, and I am currently in the process of querying directly with the Mnieknes Website, to ensure also, that I had the compatibility correct. I will compare their prices with the links that you have kindly provided and then source accordingly.

Your post has confirmed that I was at least moving in the right direction.
I personally thank you for your time and effort.
Once I have built my setup, I will post some pics on the forum.

Kind regards,
Klemm
kingo102

PostLink    Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

This topic is extremely timely, as another fellow Aus in Brisbane also currently sourcing parts. Thanks for all the info - esp the sockets / plugs info as they are not easily (cheaply) sourced here.

Cheers,
Dave
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave,

If you're looking to build an exact clone/replica of one of the panel designs here, keep in mind that we do sell all 240V control panel kits. All parts are changed to 240V versions. We use quality parts that are guaranteed and can assist with build questions if they're parts we've sold. Prices are the same as the other kits. Contact us at sales@TheElectricBrewery.com for more details.

Good luck with the build!

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0

Last edited by kal on Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's photo album (21 photos)
kingo102

PostLink    Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kal,

Fantastic site by the - almost an exclusive source of research for me for the last couple of weeks. I'll keep in mind, although the AUD/USD is suffering a bit of recent.

Cheers
Dave
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems - let us know Dave!

I'll leave you with a picture/testimonial from a recent Norwegian customer of ours who bought our 240V only control panel kit plus all of the other electrical parts: Wink

Quote:
"Just wanted to share my experiences so far. The build itself was pretty much straight forward even with the 240V adaptation that I was doing. Of course it took a good couple of nights to assemble the control panel, but it worked perfectly from day one.
The brewing process is just flawless. I've just finished batch number 7 on this setup and I have yet to miss a number and I'm hitting OG spot on every single time. Just couldn't be happier.
I've tested some new recipes, the Electric Pale Ale (girlfriend and neighbours are crazy about it) amongst others, and also brewed 4 of my old recipes. I didn't know that the old recipes where that good. I've compared the taste from bottles I had with the same beer brewed on The Electric Brewery. It's not even the same beer, it's much much better beer. Can't wait until the fermenter is ready so I can brew up another batch.
Thanks a million for taking the time to create this awesome control panel and setup! - Jarle M"

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
Elcoate80

PostLink    Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Herms coil Reply with quote

Hi,

any chance you still have one of these kicking about for sale?
Klemmstein

PostLink    Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiyah Elcoat80, it's not my post but I notice that there is only 2 left at this stage.

Here's the link...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/15m-Stainless-Steel-Coil-tube-HERMS-Home-Beer-Brew/272247708395

Wouldn't want to see you miss out.

Cheers,

Klemm
Elcoate80

PostLink    Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up... have ordered one. Fingers crossed it works out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: