Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

For Sale, 10 Gallon Electric Brewery System LOWER PRICE

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nomadicprs

PostLink    Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:18 pm    Post subject: For Sale, 10 Gallon Electric Brewery System LOWER PRICE Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Lifestyle changes are needed so I'm selling my electric brew system. Its based on the Kal Electric Brewery but not everything is exactly the same.

The panel is very similar but I never hooked up the volt and amp meters, slightly different controllers and heat sinks were used. 30Amp Setup.

I used 16 gallon bayou classic pots to try and cut down on the costs.

Also will be selling the upright freezer and 4 tap kegerator with temperature controller and 6 ball lock kegs. Would like to sell all as one package if possible to make it easier on me.

Everything in the picture is for sale. Wort chillers, grain mill, kegs, kegerator, fermenters the bench etc. All reasonable offers will be considered, can drive to meet for delivery as well. I apologize for the dust, hasn't been used in months.

Location Mobile, AL
Will consider parting things out if the control box gets sold first.

Control Box: $999

Kettles:
HLT: 400
Boil: 400
Mash: 300

For all three kettles, hoses, pumps and control panel 3000 OBO. Would have to figure shipping if needed.

Last edited by nomadicprs on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
KonaTom72

PostLink    Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:19 pm    Post subject: 10gal Reply with quote

How much for the 10 gal system[/quote]
nomadicprs

PostLink    Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All offers considered.

Last edited by nomadicprs on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
nomadicprs

PostLink    Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For sale again, never spent much effort trying to sell it but now we plan on moving soon and wont have the space in the garage for this. Any reasonable offer will be considered.
nomadicprs

PostLink    Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nomadicprs

PostLink    Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bp24

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the upright freezer/kegerator still for sale or just the system?
nomadicprs

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually just sold the kettles, panel and pump. So at this point the grain mill, fridge, kegs, chillers etc are all for sale.
bp24

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much are you looking to get for the keezer and kegs? Also, does it have everything needed to run it as a a kegerator already? (Johnson temp controller, hoses, CO2, etc?)

Also, can you take a pic of the inside or give an idea of its capacity?
nomadicprs

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 5 kegs, 2 bottles, one that is 5 lbs and one that is 10 lbs plus a single stage regulator. I have 4 taps, with lines as well as connection fittings on all of them. I have about 7 t fittings off my c02 line with fittings for the kegs. It does have a temp controller as well.

Right now i have nothing but a wood shelf I've built in it and a bunch of soda cans in boxes. But I will say that with that shelf I could get 9 kegs in the freezer.

So used pinlock kegs I see online for 37.45. So I'd probably do 35 each. I have 6 of them.

The temp controller is about 80 dollars on amazon, upright freezer I bought for 450, 4 shanks are 18 each online, 4 taps are 10 each online. Regulator is about 40 bucks online, the 5 lb tank is about 58 online and the 10 lb is about 102.

I realize I'm not going to get new prices for all this but just to illustrate whats in it I guess, it comes up to about $1052 + whatever I spent on connectors and the actual gas and beverage lines themselves. I'd probably take about 900 or so for it all. I'm in a hurry to get rid of this though so I may have more wiggle room depending on how quick we can make a deal.[img][/img]
bp24

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent!
nomadicprs

PostLink    Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still have parts for sale PM me and lets make a deal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: