Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Order total = $0.00

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> TheElectricBrewery.com Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JSB

PostLink    Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:17 pm    Post subject: Order total = $0.00 Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I am trying to take advantage of the Black Friday sale.... both times, once at home... now at work, I am unable to complete my order because the total changes to $0.00 at a PayPal page.

[I am fighting a slight sinus infection....]

From my Cart I hit "Pay without a PayPal account"

I get onto the 'Guest PayPal' page with the correct amount at the top... type in my CC info and address...
"No, I don’t want an account now." is selected.... hit continue.

Page refreshes and I get this PayPal page:

Quote:
Spike Innovations LLC
Choose a way to pay
Your order summary

Descriptions Amount
You can review your order before you complete your purchase with Merchant.
Item total $0.00
Total $0.00 USD

I have tried this in Chrome and (cringe) Internet Explorer.... same result.

HELP!
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jeff!

Sorry for the troubles.

We use PayPal as our payment processor. They handle all payments including credit cards, bank transfers, and so forth. We do not see what method of payment is used nor do we see credit card numbers. (This is a good thing as it’s safer for the buyer).

For security reasons we cannot assist with payment issues or explain why this isn’t working I’m afraid. PayPal however will be able to help resolve this for you. Their website is at PayPal.com. There are various contact methods are available including a 1-800 phone number (varies by country but in the USA it’s 1-877-569-1116). I would give them a call. They will be very happy to assist and get this working for you. For security reasons only you can contact PayPal and ask why the payment is not going through.

Given that you’re having some problems paying rest assured that we’ll keep the control panel sale price active for you until resolved.

Sorry again for the issues and please let us know how you make out!

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
JSB

PostLink    Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kal!

I ended up hitting the 'Pay with PayPal' button... then at the end selecting ... pay by CC on the next page. Issue solved.....

------

After all that.... I hit my daily spending limit on my credit union debit card. Late this afternoon I called the credit union and they temporarily raised my limit for the day. Sadly even tonight, still a no go .... I had to break down and use the joint Discover card.... this meant disclosure to my Wife.
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad it worked out, but don't want to see you get in trouble with the wife! Wink

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> TheElectricBrewery.com Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: