Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

ISO cheap one element control box that's expandable.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Electric Brewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Syskal

PostLink    Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:02 pm    Post subject: ISO cheap one element control box that's expandable. Reply with quote

As much as I want to buy Kal's control box it's just not in the budget. Although I will be purchasing the 5500W ripple heating element kit from the Electric Brewery. I read that Kal was possibly going to have different options available as to control panels but don't see any or a discussion on when they might be available.

I found this http://www.highgravitybrew.com/store/pc/Wort-Hog-EBC-130-Electric-Brewery-Controller-272p5041.htm?idaffiliate=21 and would like some opinions on what functionality differences I will be getting. And if there are other alternatives or better options.

Would eventually like to upgrade to two elements but after buying pumps and quick release fittings, second 20gal kettle, etc. I won't be able to afford it for awhile. Is there a control panel that is budget friendly and has dual heating capacity?

Thanks in advance for the help and advice. This site has definitely swayed me to go electric after numerous complaints of my girlfriend saying the garage smells like propane. She'd rather the house burn down instead of blow up. Lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Electric Brewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: