Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

3 20G Blichmann G1 Kettles for Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LGarby

PostLink    Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:16 am    Post subject: 3 20G Blichmann G1 Kettles for Sale Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I have three 20G Blichmann G1 kettles and one false bottom that I purchased from AIH from their cosmetic defect stock that I am looking to sell. They are nearly perfect with only a few scuffs here or there if you look hard enough. I purchased them in Jan of 2015 and they have been sitting in my garage ever since. I am looking to just get back what I paid for them which was 1280 plus shipping for everything. This is around $80 less than the G2 and they come with the 1/2" ball valves instead of the linear flow valves so you would not have to drop another $80+ to replace them. I am not sure how much shipping would be but if you happen to live near northern California you can come buy and pick them up in person as well.

I would like to sell them all as a set but if enough people are just looking for a single pot that would work out as well.

-Loren
Pzengel

PostLink    Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject: Blichmann 20 gallon Reply with quote

Where in NorCal are you located? Interested In a blichmann 20 gallon
LGarby

PostLink    Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

South Bay Area.
Jonken

PostLink    Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested in all three. More specific location for South Bay? I am in the Modesto/Stockton area.
LGarby

PostLink    Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in Sunnyvale. Your welcome to come by and check them out if you like.
Jonken

PostLink    Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I they are still available I would like to see them. When would be a good day and time?
LGarby

PostLink    Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they are, PM sent
LGarby

PostLink    Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: