Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Rootbeer Recipe

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Recipes & Ingredients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silverspoons

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Rootbeer Recipe Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Another family wedding coming up this summer, my daughter this time. Some attendees with be non alcoholic drinkers so my daughter has requested custom rootbeer to go along with the regular beer we will be brewing.

any good rootbeer recipes anyone can suggest?

thanks
silverspoons

[/b]
View user's photo album (6 photos)
rcktman

PostLink    Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have made this recipe several times. My kids and neighbors really like it. The only change I made is that I add tap water to the syrup & force carb in the keg.

http://homemadesodaexpert.blogspot.com/2011/08/august-6th-is-national-root-beer-float.html
silverspoons

PostLink    Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, i'll give it a try

Silverspoons
View user's photo album (6 photos)
Creepy

PostLink    Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rcktman wrote:
I have made this recipe several times. My kids and neighbors really like it. The only change I made is that I add tap water to the syrup & force carb in the keg.

http://homemadesodaexpert.blogspot.com/2011/08/august-6th-is-national-root-beer-float.html

Just curious if the ingredient additions are linear for scaling up to larger batches? Any idea? Looking to fill a 5 gallon keg with something like this. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Recipes & Ingredients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: