Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Certificate of Free Sale and Origin

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandovalch

Working on: Irish Red Ale, American Amber Ale

PostLink    Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:26 am    Post subject: Certificate of Free Sale and Origin Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Hi.

I live in Guatemala and to order malt from the US I have to send it to my PO BOX in Miami, so it can be delivered here by a third party.
I need a license to import malt from the US, even if it is small amount and the local sanitary office here is asking me for a Certificate of Origin and Free Sale, similiar to the one I am attaching here, just for malt, this one is for something else.

Do you know where I can get it? Or maye a malt reseller or importer who I could contact about this certificate?

YOur help would be much appeciated.

Thanks.

CertificateOrigin_FreeSale.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  137.3 KB
 Viewed:  11485 Time(s)

CertificateOrigin_FreeSale.JPG

kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The origin of the malt will depend on what malt you're buying. Whomever you are buying malt from needs to supply this.

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: