Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Lochiel Brewing uses TheElectricBrewery equipment

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kal
Forum Administrator

Drinking: Pub Ale, Electric Creamsicle, Mild, Pliny the Younger, Belgian Dark Strong, Weizen, Russian Imperial Stout, Black Butte Porter

PostLink    Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:51 pm    Post subject: Lochiel Brewing uses TheElectricBrewery equipment Reply with quote

Ian Cameron, founder of Lochiel Brewing, Meza AZ send me a photo of their new 1bbl brewhouse (with 2bbl fermenters) that I thought I'd share:

(Click photo for hi-resolution version)

They're using our 50A control panel for 30+ gallons, 4 of our heating elements, and our tri-clamp temperature probes, most of which have custom cable lengths.

Some comments from Ian:

"Just received my electric brewery today and went through the contents and everything else. As everything arrived in perfect condition and looking at it all, especially, the control panel was impressively assembled. I'm glad I went down this avenue. I spent a good 10-15 minutes just staring at the inside of the chassis admiring the design and work. I have to say it was worth the wait. Thanks, again, for a great product."

"I ran the HLT elements today for the first time, and it really heats up the water super fast. Way more efficient compared to direct fire. Now I'm going to see it in my power bill. Smile Thanks all, for a great product. Definitely a satisfied customer here."

"Ran the calibration of the PIDs and everything today. Works perfect. Mike: Extremely nice assembly work, too. I'm still appreciating it to this day. I boast your assembly work and creating droolers by the week and pay you and your company all the credit."

You can visit their website at: http://www.lochielbrewing.com

They're scheduled to open officially in 2016, so if you're anywhere near Meza AZ, make sure to stop by for the beer and show your support. The eventual plan is a 14 bbl brewhouse.

Good luck Ian and thanks for supporting TheElectricBrewery.com!

Kal

My basement/bar/brewery build 2.0
View user's photo album (21 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: