Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Beersmith Profile for 10 gal batch

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> All Grain Brewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inkedbrewer

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 am    Post subject: Beersmith Profile for 10 gal batch Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
anyone have a Beersmith Equipment profile for the 20 gal kettle setup?

Drinking: Bitter

Working on: IPA

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Beersmith Profile for 10 gal batch Reply with quote

inkedbrewer wrote:

Have you got Beersmith? If so, you can download it as an add-on from the Beersmith site.
View user's photo album (1 photos)
inkedbrewer

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Beersmith Profile for 10 gal batch Reply with quote

chastuck wrote:
inkedbrewer wrote:

Have you got Beersmith? If so, you can download it as an add-on from the Beersmith site.

I found the Blichmann BrewEasy 20L profile but i'm not sure that's the one I want to use...can you provide a link?

haven't been able to find the add on for this system.

Drinking: Bitter

Working on: IPA

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Beersmith Profile for 10 gal batch Reply with quote

inkedbrewer wrote:
chastuck wrote:
inkedbrewer wrote:

I found the Blichmann BrewEasy 20L profile but i'm not sure that's the one I want to use...can you provide a link?

haven't been able to find the add on for this system.

I don't think you can get it directly from the beersmith web site, rather you have to do it from Beersmith2 program when it is launched. Click Add-ons and when the dialogue box opens click on Blichmann BolierMaker (TM) (6 eqip).
View user's photo album (1 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> All Grain Brewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: