Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Heading to Montreal this week, looking for great beer

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> General Beer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Castermmt

Drinking: Steelhead Porter, Alt-Toids, Hefty-Weizen, Terry's Kolsch, African Amber, Pumpkin Ale, Double Dog Ale

Working on: Janet's Brown Ale, Terry's Kolsch, Pilsner

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:12 pm    Post subject: Heading to Montreal this week, looking for great beer Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Heading to Montreal this week for two nights. looking for suggestions for whats the best local beer to tryout? Staying Downtown at the Sheraton. Thanks Drunk

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traveling again, eh? Check this out...http://beforelastcall.ca/blog/10-montreal-craft-beer-bars-to-make-you-a-connoisseur
Castermmt

Drinking: Steelhead Porter, Alt-Toids, Hefty-Weizen, Terry's Kolsch, African Amber, Pumpkin Ale, Double Dog Ale

PostLink    Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on the road probably 35% of the year on business. I then use all the perks like free hotel stays and air flights to vacation wit the wife. She's OK with it. I'll have to see if we can find a couple of those spots. Thanks

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Toronto last week and had no problem finding lots of good Canadian craft beers.
In fact they seemed more popular at restaurants than here in the states. Seemed like everyplace I went for dinner had multiple choices in both draught and bottle. I might have just gotten lucky, but I thought the selections were awesome.

I cried a little when a colleague ordered a Corona at dinner one night.
Castermmt

PostLink    Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Walleye wrote:
I was in Toronto last week and had no problem finding lots of good Canadian craft beers.
In fact they seemed more popular at restaurants than here in the states. Seemed like everyplace I went for dinner had multiple choices in both draught and bottle. I might have just gotten lucky, but I thought the selections were awesome.

I cried a little when a colleague ordered a Corona at dinner one night.

I enjoyed our trip there a few moths ago as well. Toronto is a great beer town for sure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> General Beer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: