Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Beersmith Profile

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Brewing Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
k3v1np

PostLink    Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Beersmith Profile Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I've just built my electric brewery with 3 x 20G boilermaker kettles, does anyone have a similar setup and using Beersmith 2.0? I looking for some guidance on setting up my equipment profile.

Fejj

PostLink    Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Man,

While im just starting the process of building my system i know the guys over at beersmith are most helpful and if you give them the specs of the EB system im sure they can give you a hand on setting your software correctly. They are most helpful.
Jeff
BOWIEJUNK

PostLink    Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any luck with getting that help from the BEERSMITH crew? Im starting up with a ONE BARREL E.B. rig and am in the same boat!!!

PostLink    Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BS has since added default profiles for Blichmann g1(unsure about g2 or if there is a difference) pots for 3 vessel systems. In my experience they are a tad off. id recommend calibrating your boiloff yourself as every elevation and region while have difference. Dead space etc should be right but imo you should be aiming to harvest all that but you need to use your own judgement. In the end you need to brew on your system and tweek your profile to your brew style, someone cant do it for you:)

Cheers,
Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Brewing Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: