Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

120V BIAB system in action.. new pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Using Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silverspoons

PostLink    Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: 120V BIAB system in action.. new pics Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Some great pics of the 120V BIAB system in action.. wort clears up nice for the its cloudy beginnings.. yes that's a hooded sweatshirt around the kettle, it was a little chilly in San Fran last weekend..

Silverspoons

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8478450@N07/sets/72157643980750635/
View user's photo album (6 photos)
pattypat

PostLink    Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, great looking control panel! and nice pics of course as well. thanks for sharing!
cbastian81

PostLink    Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:40 am    Post subject: Awesome control panel Reply with quote

Awesome control panel, did you make it yourself? I take it that you are running a 120V element. I am looking to make my own to use with my 120V element but am lost on the conversion from the 240 version. Any suggestions, schematics, additional pictures?

Cheers!
silverspoons

PostLink    Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Awesome control panel Reply with quote

cbastian81 wrote:
Awesome control panel, did you make it yourself? I take it that you are running a 120V element. I am looking to make my own to use with my 120V element but am lost on the conversion from the 240 version. Any suggestions, schematics, additional pictures?

Cheers!

Original post:

http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26499&highlight=

Silverspoons

PM me wiring...
View user's photo album (6 photos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Using Your Brewery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: