Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

DIY Control Panel Kit Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> TheElectricBrewery.com Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TomRep

PostLink    Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: DIY Control Panel Kit Question Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
I'm looking at buying the DIY kit within the next couple months. I'm doing everything in my brewery ahead of time so all I have to do is build the panel and mount it. From what I am reading on the order page, the heating elements come with the kit? I just want to make sure I am correct on this so I don't have to order them. If they are included, are the boxes included to mount them to the kettle as well? Thanks ahead of time!
Tom
Spike Innovations
TheElectricBrewery.com manufacturer

Working on: Your Brewery!

PostLink    Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tom!

The heating elements themselves are not included in the Control Panel DIY Kit. This kit strictly contains all parts to build the panel itself, and nothing more (no power cord, temp probes, etc). Anything that must plug into the panel must be purchased separately.

If you are willing to wait a short while to order, we will be offering up complete "Heating Element Kits" that include all necessary parts such as the box, covers, cord grips, wire, expandable sleeving, plugs, o-rings, and heating elements themselves. I cannot give a definite date, but I am hoping towards the end of this month.

PostLink    Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply! I thought it was a little strange that the elements would come along, but the only things listed were the temp probes and power cord. That kit sounds like it would work great for me. I won't be ready to buy the panel kit until, hopefully, the end of the summer or so. Thanks a lot!
Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> TheElectricBrewery.com Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: