Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Rustoleum

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feurhund

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Rustoleum Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
Have you guys found the hammered charcoal paint? I haven't seen it on the Rustoleum site either. I only found hammered grey and it looked too light. If I can't find charcoal I was thinking of hammered black, only concern is that e switches might blend in. Any thoughts?
crush

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a hard time finding it too. While I was searching, I bought some other colors - cobalt blue or anodized purple might be nice!

I eventually found it at amazon - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001UE7MOC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=theelectricbrewery-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001UE7MOC

EDIT: Just double checked and this *isn't* the hammered variety, just metallic. Depending upon your perspective that may or may not be a problem - the hammered paint is a nice effect, but you could argue it goes against the clean style of the control panel.

rmessick

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Rustoleum Reply with quote

Feurhund wrote:
Have you guys found the hammered charcoal paint?

Nope. I decided to go with the hammered black instead.

-Dick
View user's photo album (3 photos)
Feurhund

PostLink    Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Rustoleum Reply with quote

rmessick wrote:
Feurhund wrote:
Have you guys found the hammered charcoal paint?

Nope. I decided to go with the hammered black instead.

-Dick

How do the black switches look against the black hammered finish? Any pics you could post? Thanks.
milldoggy

PostLink    Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is hammered black. Reverse polarity build
View user's photo album (12 photos)
rmessick

PostLink    Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: Rustoleum Reply with quote

Feurhund wrote:

How do the black switches look against the black hammered finish? Any pics you could post? Thanks.

Don't know - I'm still in the parts sourcing stage and haven't even drilled my holes yet. I'll definitely post pics once I get going, though.

-Dick
View user's photo album (3 photos)
Spike Innovations
TheElectricBrewery.com manufacturer

Working on: Your Brewery!

PostLink    Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my prototype is the RustOleum Hammered Black

Pictures Here:

http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24740

Mike

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: