Return to TheElectricBrewery.com
  [ Shop ]   [ Building ]   [ Using ]   [ Recipes ]   [ Testimonials ]   [ Gallery ]   [ FAQ ]   [ About Us ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Newsletter ]

Log inLog in   RegisterRegister   User Control PanelUser Control Panel   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   MembershipClub Memberships   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Photo AlbumsPhoto Albums   Forum FAQForum FAQ

Different switches

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmcmaster007

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Different switches Reply with quote

Register to remove this ad. It's free!
First off. Thank you Kal! No way I would have had the guts to try this on my own

I've started to wire up the panel and noticed that the switches from the same dealer as Kal recommends now look different than the diagram. My switches have 4 contacts. In the diagram I only notice a 3 or 4. What is the different between the 24 and 14 or the 23 and 13. Thanks in advance.
milldoggy

PostLink    Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are the back of your swtich plastic yellow? if so, you got the ones I got. The Red is NC and green is NO. You are going to use the green, NO side, unless you are wiring the interlock, you are going to use both. If you use the interlock you will need to order a NC/NC to go on the back of the 3 way switch. Switch do not have polarity, hooking something to the top or bottom does not matter. I forget if NO is 23/13 or 24/14. I can go check if you want. Check out my build thread and you can see how I wired them. Reverse polarity brewery build
View user's photo album (12 photos)
tmcmaster007

PostLink    Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. They are yellow. Glad I didn't order the wrong ones. Looked up your other thread and somehow had wired them up correctly on my first go. Thanks for the help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer-friendly view    TheElectricBrewery.com Forum Index -> Building Your Brewery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: