Control Panel Wiring Kit
This kit is intended for someone who wants to source all of the major control panel parts themselves but is having difficulty finding these smaller parts.
It includes everything you need wire up your control panel nice and neat as per the instructions on our website.
The Basic Kit is already included in our Control Panel kits - there's no need to buy this wiring kit separately.
The Basic Control Panel Wiring Kit includes:
- (10 feet) Black 10 gauge type T90/THWN/THHN wire
- (5 feet) Red 10 gauge type T90/THWN/THHN wire
- (14 feet) Green 10 gauge type T90/THWN/THHN wire
- (45 feet) Black 14 gauge type T90/THWN/THHN wire
- (6 feet) Red 14 gauge type T90/THWN/THHN wire
- (25 feet) White 14 gauge type T90/THWN/THHN wire
- (10 feet) 6 conductor 22 gauge low voltage signal wire
- (Qty: 25) 22-18 gauge #6 narrow spade terminal (red)
- (Qty: 161) 16-14 gauge #6 narrow spade terminal (blue)
- (Qty: 26) 12-10 gauge 3/8" stud ring terminal (yellow)
- (2 feet) Spiral wire wrap
- (Qty: 55) Self-adhesive tie mount
- (Qty: 120) Nylon cable tie
- (Qty: 2) 8 position terminal strip, 20 amp
- (Qty: 1) In-line fuse holder for 5x25mm fuses, rated to at least 7A/240V
- (Qty: 1) 7A/250V fast blow fuse, glass tube 5x25mm
The Advanced Control Panel Wiring Kit adds the following tools:
- Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper
- Ratcheting Crimper
The spade terminals provided are high quality and small (narrow) so that they fit the Auber PIDs perfectly. Others can be found cheaper but they do not fit the Auber PID openings.
A sample of some of the parts provided (not all parts are shown)
Optional tools from the Advanced Control Panel Wiring Kit: Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper and Ratcheting Crimper
"I just received the wiring set. The order was handled very well. I asked them to add a fuseholder and the two 8-position strips, which was no problem at all. I received an additional PayPal bill the same day to cover the additional cost. Packaging was very well done, with plenty of bubblewrap and other protection. (Although not much of this can be damaged, it is nice for an international shipment to make it across the ocean to Norway without damage). All items are nicely labeled and a part list was also included. Just to say that I am a happy customer." - Maarten
For more information visit the official Control Panel Wiring Kits product thread in our forum.
Questions? Email us at SpikeInnovations@TheElectricBrewery.com
DISCLAIMERS: When purchasing you will be paying our manufacturer (Spike Innovations LLC) directly and the product will be shipped directly by them from Connecticut USA. We work with our manufacturer to ensure that you are completely satisfied with all purchases made through TheElectricBrewery.com.
Duties, taxes, and other customs fees charged on internationally shipped orders are the SOLE responsibility of the buyer. TheElectricBrewery.com or Spike Innovations LLC are unable to provide estimates for any customs fees, taxes, or duties; check with your country's local customs office for more information about importing goods into your country.
Product warranties may be revoked if TheElectricBrewery.com or Spike Innovations LLC determine that product faults are due to misuse, abuse, or improper connection. Buyer agrees that TheElectricBrewery.com, the owner, the webmaster, and Spike Innovations LLC shall not be liable for either specific performance or any liability, loss, tampering, abuse, damage, including consequential and incidental damages, arising out of buyer's purchase of the equipment, or any defects in the equipment.